Optimum Benefits 4 U is focused in helping American businesses of all sizes. We deliver the best services with the help of the brightest talent available who can make things work.
As a Data Entry Executive, you will need to work with the teams while focusing on accurate details. The Data Entry executive should be organized, detail-oriented and possesses strong communication skills.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Update data and delete unnecessary files
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and required HIPAA requirements
- High school diploma
- 1 year of experience with large amounts of data entry.
- Experience with insurance health plan data preferred.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Google Suite.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent organization and time management is required
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines